Member Support & Community Outreach
GGMG strives to give back to our community in many ways. The Member Support Committee’s mission is to change a member’s life for the better and foster a sense of community amongst our members. If you experiencing a difficult period, such as postpartum depression, family illness, etc., contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with meal delivery, child care services, home cleaning services, etc.
If you have questions about your membership, email email@example.com.
If the $75.00 annual fee is a hardship for you, we offer financial assistance so every mother can get the support they need from our community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The following list of resources has been compiled by the Member Support Committee with the assistance of the GGMG community.
If you would like to add to the list or make a suggestion, please contact email@example.com.
Our drives program allows our members to have a positive impact on the greater Bay Area community. In the past we have contributed to Homeless Prenatal Program, SFCASA, Raphael House, Project Night Night, and SFSmiles. We greatly appreciate the support our GGMG members have given to make these drives a huge success.
2019 Project Night Night Drive!
Project Night Night (PNN) delivers packages of bedtime essentials to homeless children ages 0-12 to provide a sense of security and support learning. Each Night Night Package contains a new security blanket, an age-appropriate children's book, and a stuffed animal - all nestled inside a new canvas tote bag. Every year, PNN delivers more than 25,000 packages to children in need.
You can donate funds here. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use by providing nighttime comforts for homeless children throughout the Bay Area.
Please read carefully:
- Please drop off by December 10th
- Tightly bag up donations for drop off so they won't get dirty or played with
- Stuffed animals must be store bought, with tags still on them.
- Books must be new, with no wear.
- Blankets must be new, child friendly, not handmade or no-sew, and store bought with tags still on them.
- Project Night Night may accept handmade, but GGMG will not, to ensure we have the right donations.
We have donation bins around the city for members to drop of blankets, books, and stuffed animals for GGMG members.
Drop off locations until December 10th can be found at the following locations:
- La Petite Baleen - 933 Mason Street (Presidio)
- Little Oceanauts - 1917 Ocean Avenue (Ingleside)
- Messy Art Lab - 345 Judah Street (Inner Sunset)
- Play Haven - 254 Laguna Honda (Forest Hill)
- Recess Collective - 2226 Taraval Street (Sunset)
JCCSF at 3200 California Street is also accepting donations, but they will not be counted toward our drive. Drop-offs after December 10th, please utilize this location.
More info can be found here.
We plan events that create awareness and encourage participation in educational and community service projects. We have hosted beach cleanups, volunteering days to sort donations at SF-Marin Food Bank and SFSmiles, special movie nights at Homeless Prenatal Program and much more.