Infant and Child CPR class
- GGMG Posted on: Oct 5, 2017 at 11:49am
GGMG is pleased to offer a discounted infant and child CPR class for our members for $45 per person on Wednesday, Oct 18 from 6-8 pm. This class will provide the latest CPR techniques and answer all your questions. Experts recommend reviewing this information every 2 years. Family members and caregivers welcome. This session with address basics in CPR as well as how to prevent choking.
If you want to have someone attend in your place, please make a note of their name for the organizers in the comments section.
Please arrive on time! This event starts promptly. Ask for the "Big Room" once you have arrived.
Please RSVP carefully, there are no refunds. If you cannot make the event, you can either have someone attend in your place or you can ask GGMG's Community Support to be rescheduled for a future date.
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!
- Priority registration for JCCSF Summer Camp 2018 begins Wednesday, January 24!