Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- GGMG Posted on: Feb 11, 2019 at 11:42am
Volunteer to sort donations at SF Smiles
Wednesday, February 20
6:30pm - 9:30pm
SF Smiles collects donations of new and gently used essentials for individuals and families in need throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. SF Smiles redistributes donations directly to families and also works with many local organizations to reach their programs’ clients.
SF Smiles is run on a volunteer basis by Chad Christensen out of his family home in the Inner Sunset. This event is an opportunity to help out by sorting donations while socializing with Chad and other GGMG members.
Come when you can. We will wrap up at 9:30 pm.
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!
- Priority registration for JCCSF Summer Camp 2018 begins Wednesday, January 24!