August Playgroup Formation Mixer - 8/25 at 2pm
- GGMG Posted on: Aug 12, 2019 at 10:44am
Are you looking to build your mom village? Then you won't want to miss the GGMG Mom & Baby Playgroup Formation Mixer! Meet and mingle with other moms, nosh on treats, while we help to organize you into playgroups based on your neighborhood and child’s age. Bring your pre-crawling baby, or just bring yourselves. This event is targeted to moms with babies 0-12 months old, but all moms are welcome. Ultimately this event is about building those friendships that will support you during this most joyful, sleepless, heart-wrenching, and bewildering time of your life.
Sports Basement Presidio
610 Old Mason Street
Click here to RSVP
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!