Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- GGMG Posted on: Nov 28, 2018 at 7:14pm
Make a difference in the life of a local family by supporting GGMG's annual fund drive for Homeless Prenatal Program (HPP). HPP is a wonderful organization that has been devoted to breaking the cycle of poverty for 25 years. We are proud to partner with them again this year.
You can help fund...
a portable crib for a family for $100
a 3-night hotel voucher for a family on a shelter waitlist for $250
one month of groceries for a family of 4 for $500
a year of diapers for a baby for $1,000
Donate here: http://bit.do/donatetoHPP
Please make sure to select "GGMG Gives" in the drop-down menu under "Please designate my gift to support"
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!
- Priority registration for JCCSF Summer Camp 2018 begins Wednesday, January 24!