Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- GGMG Posted on: May 4, 2018 at 10:11pm
Have you ever wanted to talk to other parents about parenting theories and research you've read about? Here's your chance! We are starting a parenting book club and this is our first session.
Date: Thursday, May 24
Time: 7-8:30pm (feel free to come late if you need to)
Cost: Free but if you want food and wine, please pitch in and bring cash
The first book we have selected is: How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen, which comes in audiobook or print versions here: https://www.amazon.com/Talk-Little-Kids-Will-Listen/dp/150113163X.
For those of you juggling too much and don't have time to read the book, but want the support and insights, we ask for a smaller commitment. Simply share a TED Talk video on parenting or quote that inspires you.
Only those who attend will have input on next book selection. We look forward to kicking this off and having you join us!
-Brooke & Shelley
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!
- Priority registration for JCCSF Summer Camp 2018 begins Wednesday, January 24!