Event Reminder: Child Behavior Management Workshop - Tuesday, 11/5/19 at 6:30pm
- Parent Education Posted on: Nov 3, 2019 at 7:58am
Just a reminder to sign up for the Child Behavior Management Workshop by Dr. David Anderson from Child Mind Institute on Tuesday, November 5.
Managing Behavior: Strategies for Parents
In this workshop, we will discuss how to provide structure and increase positive behavior through techniques such as praise and reinforcement. We will provide parents with opportunities to ask questions regarding the various situations where they typically encounter behavioral issues. We will also review how effective behavior management strategies can be applied from elementary through high school, helping parents to build and maintain healthy and positive parent-child relationships across all ages.
Share this Post
Search GGMG News
Recent News Posts
- Help Hungry Families Now
- August Playgroup Formation Mixer - 8/25 at 2pm
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24