GGMG Partnerships is looking for new volunteers!!!
- GGMG Posted on: Oct 13, 2017 at 4:41pm
GGMG Partnerships is looking for new volunteers to fill two key positions. Both roles provide tremendous flexibility and you can work on your time.
Please see role highlights below and contact email@example.com if you are interested/have questions.
- Review enrollment requests from potential partners and publish them to members on a regular basis
- Correspond with partners to clarify and provide guidance on promotion details
- Collaborate with business development and other committees to source new potential partnerships relevant to our members
- Update program enrollment criteria as partnership needs change and membership base evolves
- Monitor the partnerships inbox for new requests; answer general queries about GGMG and the different tiers of partnering.
- Work closely with the other members of other GGMG committees to share updates and useful information.
- Manage Neighbours program: scan business entries in GGMG spreadsheet once a month to chose the best coupons for GGMG members to provide for the monthly newsletter
- Monitor requests from GGMG partners to post promotions/ important information on internal forums
Share this Post
Search GGMG News
Recent News Posts
- August Playgroup Formation Mixer - 8/25 at 2pm
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents