Find your playgroup at GGMG formation event!
- GGMG Posted on: Oct 30, 2017 at 10:05pm
Here's your chance to find that special circle of mommies to help you survive motherhood. Get connected and start building friendships for you and baby.
At GGMG Playgroup Formation Events, you will meet moms with similarly-aged children and learn how to launch your own playgroup. The program format is to be introduced, get to know each other, and then schedule a playdate to continue the fun.
Appetizers and wine will be served.
You can bring your pre-crawling baby to this event.
November 29, 2017
7:00pm - 8:30pm
Sports Basement Bryant Street
1590 Bryant St
SF, CA 94103
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!
- Priority registration for JCCSF Summer Camp 2018 begins Wednesday, January 24!