Make the holidays brighter for a fellow family by donating to the Homeless Prenatal Program drive!
- GGMG Posted on: Nov 29, 2017 at 2:10pm
Please make a difference in the life of a local family this holiday and donate to GGMG's annual HPP (Homeless Prenatal Program) drive. HPP is a wonderful, local program that has been devoted to breaking the cycle of poverty for 25 years. The organization is dedicated to providing prenatal support for pregnant women and supporting families with financial programs, housing solutions, and educational opportunities. We are proud to partner with them again this year.
Did you know?
- HPP supports over 4,000 low-income and homeless families annually providing a variety of programs and services to help families become healthy, stable and self-sufficient.
- More than half of HPP’s staff of 80 is formerly homeless mothers and members of the community it serves.
Your dollar can go far this holiday, through HPP...
$100 buys a portable crib for a family
$250 provides a 3-night hotel voucher for a family on a shelter waitlist
$500 feeds a family of 4 for a month
$1,000 provides a year of diapers for a baby
$5,000 ends homelessness for 5 families by placing them in stable, permanent housing
Please make the holidays brighter for a local family that needs your support. https://hpp.secure.force.com/donate. Please make sure to select "GGMG Gives" in the drop down menu under "Please designate my gift to support".
Beth, Cori, Lani and Jennifer (Community Outreach)
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!