TALK Line is always there for parents
- GGMG Posted on: Mar 12, 2018 at 5:26pm
Need support in parenting or providing care to kids? Call the TALK Line 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK AT
The Safe & Sound Family Support Center doors are open to parents from 9:00 AM–2:00 PM, and to families from 10:00 AM–2:00 PM Monday–Thursday. You don’t need a reason to stop by.
Watch this video to learn about TALK Line through the eyes of one of their volunteers.
Please join us to help support the work of Safe & Sound's TALK Line and meet our goal of $2,000 by March 31. Make a donation today: https://give.everydayhero.com/us/ggmg
- August Playgroup Formation Mixer - 8/25 at 2pm
- Fun evening volunteer opportunity for adults only on Feb. 20
- Make the holidays brighter for a local family by donating to Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donate new or gently used books to help students create their own reading library
- Parenting Book Club Kickoff is May 24
- GGMG Discount for Touch-a-Truck!